Friday, January 11, 2008

Help me write a song

It's simple, just take these words and make them rhyme...

What would Bjorn Nitmo do?

Sixth of May what a sad sad day
"Let it all come out," she said
Grant, I hope it was only a rumour
And this line would end with a word like 'dead'

At least I'm writing again

She said "Why do bad things happen to really good people?"
But I think there are no good people

This is a revolutionary suicide
Keep your emotions down. Children, this will not hurt.

George, you lived your life like a football match. It was a game of two halves.

Aegrescit medendo -"The disease worsens with the treatment" or "The remedy makes the disease worse" or "The remedy is worse than the disease" or "He becomes ill by being cured"

It rubs the lotion on its skin/
Or it gets the hose again

Howl at the paratactic syntax

I'm so cool Armani wears my clothes

A line from her letter, May 24


...that's all I do, non sequiturs that rhyme and then I do some Em, Am, G, D progression over it. Have a go, you can't be any worse than me.

[END]

No comments: