Monday, December 12, 2005

Vengeance on Varos updated

I must watch Brazil and Farenheit 451 again. Something about the set-up of Varos reminds me of one of them - can't remember which.

I started watching Doctor Who again this time around for Turlough's first episode, Mawdryn Undead. Now we're, what, about two full seasons (i.e., one and two halves) past that? Gee the budget seems to have gone up a heck of lot over that time. Even from an episode in the previous series where they're all running around in left-over Blake's 7 helmets.

Blake's 7
, now there's a show someone should bring back...

Posted 8pm, 10 December 2005.

LATER -

So yesterday I started watching the DVD of Brazil that I bought about 6 months ago and hadn't got around to watching. I only got about 5 minutes in before something else came up, but it was long enough to see that the actress who plays Mrs Buttle was also in Vengeance on Varos.

[END]

No comments: