Friday, February 20, 2009

Recent Tweets

Jimbo is...

(Read in reverse order)

  1. In my drunken state; wondering if "Won't Get Fooled Again" isn't the best song ever written.
  2. Wondering why Victor J Kennedy is interested in me. I just watched the doco; I'm not bi-polar. Boycat's Mum ( my wife) is, though.
  3. Realising Rugby Union is not the same game that I played in high school 20 years ago.
  4. Wondering if anyone in Aus twitters from their phone. If so, how, and what does it cost as far as the phone company is concerned.
  5. wondering what @peeboo is working on at the moment.
  6. About to drive Boycat's Mum to the airport for her trip to Melbourne.
  7. Wondering if anyone else read the story on Matthew Coley in last Saturday's Courier Mail magazine.
  8. Watching the Stephen Fry Bipolar disorder doco.
  9. Watching American Idol.
  10. Reading Tony Bourdain's "Kitchen Confidential".
  11. crying at the death toll
  12. suppressing the urge to write "typing at the computer"
  13. eating baskin robbins ice cream
  14. watching series 2 of "intelligence"

[END]

No comments: